I am back in Bangkok after spending a weekend resting in Pattaya. I am super hopeful about this week of treatment.
So I am grateful for week 1 because it held up a mirror to areas I need to work on. I will not give up, I will not back down, I was designed to win and be victorious. I will armor up and hit the battlefield. Letting my life continue to be a outward expression of God’s compassion, truth, love and healing power. My faith is not in the treatment alone but in God’s desire for me to experience Him in a new way.
This week I plan to attack this week in full armor of God and prayed up beyond measure. I didn’t know what to expect last week but now I understand how intense it is to really fight for your life in treatment. SO many conversations internally trying to figure out if I even wanted to make it to this point.
Here is what I have learned about myself
- I need God more than I ever thought to do things I never thought I could do.
- I am absolutely only as strong as I allow God to be in me
- That I miss my son every second of everyday and a telephone call doesn’t fix it
- My expectations are usually off when it comes to human capacity
- Creating – writing and painting have been an absolute must for me to continue strong
Until next time journey companions I wish you the best on your journey. As my mom says “Chin Up!” Love you more than you will ever know.